How to found out payments and send money on WhatsApp for Android
WhatsApp Pay is launching officially this year, but within the meantime you'll make payments on the messaging platform provided you're in India. WhatsApp is using the country's Unified Payments Interface (UPI) framework to facilitate money transfer. Here's how you'll start with payments on WhatsApp.
How to found out payments on WhatsApp for Android
To get started with payments on WhatsApp, you'll first need to link your checking account to the service. UPI works primarily together with your telephone number , and therefore the service works with all major banks in India. the simplest part is that albeit you do not have a UPI account found out together with your bank, you'll be ready to use the payments option as WhatsApp will create a UPI ID for you. Here's what you would like to know:
- Open WhatsApp from the app drawer or home screen.
- Select the action overflow menu (three vertical dots on the highest right corner).
- Press Payments.
4. Select Add new payment method.
5. Select Accept and continue start .
6. Choose your bank from the list. this could ideally be your primary UPI account
7. You'll now got to verify your telephone number . confirm that the WhatsApp number you're using is that the same one registered together with your checking account . Hit Verify by SMS to authenticate your checking account .
8. Press Allow to let WhatsApp verify that the SIM card is that the one registered together with your account.
9. Tap Allow again for WhatsApp to send texts to authenticate your account.
10. WhatsApp will now verify together with your |along with your"> together with your bank and pull up all accounts registered with your number. Select the one you want to use to end fixing payments.
11. Press Done to end fixing WhatsApp Pay.
12. You should now see the payment method listed within the payments page.
How to send money from WhatsApp for Android
Sending money via WhatsApp is extremely straightforward. The payments option shows up directly within the conversation window, and transferring money (or requesting it) is as seamless because it can get:
- Select the contact you would like to send money to.
- Within the conversation window, select the clip icon.
- Choose Payment.
- Select the quantity you want to send (you also can add a note).
- Enter your UPI PIN.
6. You'll see a confirmation message show up directly within the conversation window once the transaction is completed .
That's all there's thereto . WhatsApp will add more features once it rolls out WhatsApp Pay this year, but within the meantime you'll use UPI to send and receive money from your contacts.
This method is work only for Indian Apps not yet stated in Pakistan.